A Freux La Sorga
|Grapes||Varietà Autoctone Locali|
|Varietal||Vin de France|
|Agricolture||lutte raisonnée, no added sulfites, organic agriculture|
|Region||Languedoc & Roussillon|
|Pairings||Aged Cheeses, Cold Cuts, Grilled Meat, Red Meat|
A Freux was born in the divine valley of Herault, a land of great reds and exotic expressions of white wines. The Grenache Blanc 100% grape is extracted with very low yields (25 / 30ql / ha), de-stemmed and macerated for more than a month in fiberglass containers where it ages for about 12 months.
The small wine reality of Sorga is located near the Pyrenees in Langeuedoc-Roussillon. The project was born in 2008, from the idea of Antonio Tortul to select, buy and vinify grapes from different areas of the South of France. Every year they are produced in this way between 20 and 34 cuvées, all from organic or biodynamic grapes of over 40 vineyards, taking care to respect and express each terroir with the use of native vines, old vineyards and slightly invasive vinifications. Since 2013 La Sorga has started producing its own grapes. A captivating and irreverent line of labels, in the style of young French producers.
- Bordeaux Glass To Degustate WineSpecial Price €35.00 Regular Price €36.00
- Coravin Model Two Plus + PackSpecial Price €326.00 Regular Price €350.00
- Decanter per Vino Axium ZaltoSpecial Price €81.00 Regular Price €85.00Out of stock
- Wine Bag Pulltex€7.00Out of stock
- DecantBrusch Pulltex€10.00
- Wine and Champagne Starter Set Pulltex€28.00Out of stock