Corkscrew for Vintage Bottles Monopol Ah So
The best tool to open your vintage bottles stored in the cellar. Two tempered steel springs wrap the cap without damaging it - so they are also perfect for extracting broken or worn-out caps. For correct functionality, insert the longer blade between the cap and the neck of the bottle. Then push both blades down until the handle of the corkscrew touches the neck of the bottle. Simultaneously pull and turn the cap intact from the bottle.
The steel springs are treated with food grease and should be occasionally lubricated with a drop of cooking oil.
- Rosso Piceno Tenuta Pongelli F.Lli Bucci 2013€13.50Out of stock
- Cerasuolo Di Vittoria Cos 2016€22.50Out of stock
- Pinot Nero Dalzocchio 2016€36.00
- Renosu Bianco Tenute Dettori€12.00
- Ron Dos Maderas 5+3€39.00
- Fleurie Les Deduits Jean Louis Dutraive 2017€30.00Out of stock
- Pigato Di Albenga Feipu Dei Massaretti 2019Special Price €10.50 Regular Price €11.50