Corkscrew for Vintage Bottles Westmark Monopol Edition Ah So
The best tool to open your vintage bottles stored in the cellar. Two tempered steel springs wrap the cap without damaging it - so they are also perfect for extracting broken or worn-out caps. For correct functionality, insert the longer blade between the cap and the neck of the bottle. Then push both blades down until the handle of the corkscrew touches the neck of the bottle. Simultaneously pull and turn the cap intact from the bottle.
The steel springs are treated with food grease and should be occasionally lubricated with a drop of cooking oil.
- Rosso Piceno Tenuta Pongelli F.Lli Bucci 2013€13.50Out of stock
- Verdicchio Coroncino Fattoria Coroncino Magnum 2019€29.00Out of stock
- Pinot Nero Dalzocchio 2016€36.00Out of stock
- Renosu Bianco Tenute Dettori€12.00
- Lambrusco dell'Emilia Camillo Donati 2020€14.50Out of stock
- Ron Dos Maderas 5+3€39.00
- Champagne Bulle De Comptoir #10 Tchin Tchin Charles Dufour€53.00Out of stock
- Fleurie Clos de La Grand Cour Dutraive 2019€30.00Out of stock