Champagne Zero Brut Nature Tarlant
|Grapes||Pinot noir - Chardonnay - Pinot meunier|
|Pairings||Salted Butter and Anchovies, Caviar, Shell Fish, Cheese, Seafood, Fish|
In the greatest cities of the world, the sommeliers of the trendy bistros, they grab the champagnes of the talented vignerons. So much so that these artisans of the bubble, often victims of their success, put very young and jarring wines on the market. At the Tarlants it takes all the time it takes to produce Champagne full of juice and character. Now in its twelfth generation, with Mélanie and Benoît in the vineyard and cellar, this Maison began producing Champagne in 1687.
Champagne Zero Brut Nature is composed of the three best known grape varieties Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier from vines over the age of 50. The wines obtained are rigorously fermented in barrique until all the sugars are released and refine for a minimum of 6 years in bottle on their own yeasts.
This champagne and the entire Tarlant line are an absolute reference in the non-dosed champagne category.
- Zalto Glass Universal Taste€52.00
- Tappo Salvaspumante Renoir€5.00Out of stock
- Blind Tasting Sleeve€11.00
- Libro - L'invenzione della gioia - Sandro Sangiorgi€35.00Out of stock
- Zalto Glass Champagne Taste€52.00Out of stock
- Libro - Il vino capovolto - Porthos€15.00Out of stock
- Libro - Il Vino Tra Cielo e Terra - Nicolas Joly€25.00Out of stock
- DecantBrusch Pulltex€10.00
- Set Sommelier 7 Accessories Renoir€79.00Out of stock
- Fascia Refrigerante Epivac€17.00Out of stock