Project 108 Les Clos Perdus 2018

Serve at: 10°-12°C
Product code
LCPVF141XX
€17.00
Not available
More Information
Type Red Wine
Grapes Carignan - Grenache - Mourvedre
Varietal Cotes Catalanes
Vintage 2018
Produced Bottles 6300
Alcohol 14.0%
Cellar Les Clos Perdus
Dimension 0,75 l
Agricolture organic
Country France
Region Languedoc & Roussillon
Pairings Red Meat, Grilled Meat, Seasoned Salumi

Project 108 is a small trading company created by Paul Old and Hugo Stuart last year, with a twofold objective: firstly to increase the production of so-called "L'année" wines to meet the growing demand.
Currently, 80% of the grapes come from Clos Perdus and the remaining 20% from organic and biodynamic winegrowers in the region.

Eventually, when our winegrowers find the right vineyard to buy or when the recent plants come into production, the wines will return to the Les Clos Perdus range.

The second objective is to make a natural wine-style wine, nothing added and nothing taken away. 2018 comes from the old vine purchased Mourvèdre / Carignan.

The wine is made with more oxygen during fermentation to ensure a clean finish. Shorter contact skins than Clos Perdus wines and no added sulphites.

Galette wine from the Corbières maritimes grown on clay-limestone soils. Carignan and Mourvèdre grapes grown in biodynamic agriculture. Fermentation and ageing in 500 L and 600 L barrels. Micro-oxygenation at the beginning of fermentation.



Three Senses
Les premiers arômes rappellent la viande crue, la saucisse, puis le cuir et le sous-bois. Vif et visqueux en bouche, il offre un tanin délicat qui repose délicatement en bouche. Evolution plus florale avec un impact de rose et de violet, une fois ouvert dans le verre. Iode et soja en finale.
Agricolture organic

No Related Posts

Les Clos Perdus

Les Clos Perdus

Founded in 2003, Les Clos Perdus is a small winery located in the village of Peyriac de Mer, in Corbières.

The name "Les Clos Perdus" reflects the discovery of old plots of isolated "lost" vines in the Haute Corbières and Vallée de l'Agly. Many of these small vineyards had been ignored because of their low clipping potential and inability to work in a car.

Today Paul Old and Ben Adams work 16 hectares divided into 35 small plots distributed in three different areas; Corbières maritime, Haute Corbières and Vallée de l'Agly.

The aim was to select particular varieties on particular types of soil and then guide these vineyards towards a balance and health of the grapes with a low human intervention. Organic viticulture, biodynamic principles and the structure of the lunar calendar are intrinsic.

Healthy and vibrant fruit is harvested and sorted by hand. The fermentations of wild yeast, accurate extraction and extension of crops with minimal interference, allow the production of unique wines that express their place of origin.

Project 108 Les Clos Perdus 2018