Franciacorta Collezione Grandi Cru Cavalleri 2011 Magnum

More Information
Type Sparkling Wine
Grapes Chardonnay
Varietal Franciacorta D.O.C.G.
Vintage 2017
Produced Bottles 988
Alcohol 13.0%
Cellar Cavalleri
Dimension 1,5 lt
Agricolture sustainable
Country Italy
Region Lombardia
Pairings White Meat

This Gran Cru is made of 100% Chardonnay grapes of the 2011 harvest. The fermentation and the aging takes place in steel for 80% and the rest 20% in large oak barrels. The aging on the lees for 52 months represent a quality mark of Cavalleri. The manual remuage is 4 weeks long. The degorgement took place in October 2016.

This Collezione Grandi Cru is only prepared in the best years, those in which the analytical parameters of alcohol, total acidity and pH are optimal. The cuvée is obtained with the best grapes of the vintage written on the label from our best Cru.

Agricolture sustainable
Product code
CAVMCGCMXX
Special Price €71.10 Regular Price €79.00
Serve at: 8°-10°C

Cavalleri

famiglia cavalleri

The Cavalleri family lives in harmony with the land since 1450. In five centuries, a profound empathy has developed with the vineyard itself: each generation face, day after day, the unpredictability of the climate and natural events. Today, as always, with one big goal: to produce wines that faithfully express the essence of the Erbusco hills. Each wine is a child of the previous one, with its peculiarities that makes it unique.

Cavalleri has always been a promoter of the benefits for a long aging on the lees. The bottles are turned by hand one by one in the cellar leaving an indelible imprint on all wines.