Gin London Dry JGin
JGin is the first London dry made in the Vallesina, in Jesi to be precise. The botanicals are carefully selected following the organic supply chain as much as possible.
The main ones are: juniper, elderberry, rosehip, fig leaf and dandelion. A sign of recognition is definitely also the Verdicchio leaf among the chosen botanicals. It gives the gin a sweet note, with light hints of white flowers and yellow or white-fleshed fruit.
Another key ingredient is undoubtedly the alcohol used in the distillation, and in JGin, this ingredient is also carefully selected and organic. JGin is distilled in a certified pure copper discontinuous still.
- Blind Tasting Sleeve€11.00
- Libro - L'invenzione della gioia - Sandro Sangiorgi€35.00Out of stock
- DecantBrusch Pulltex€10.00
- Libro - Herbarium Volume 1 - Oscar Quagliarini€19.00Out of stock
- Libro - Herbarium Volume 2 - Oscar Quagliarini€25.00Out of stock
- Set Sommelier 7 Accessories Renoir€79.00Out of stock