Grappa Alla Ruta Distilleria Gualco
As per the Piedmontese tradition, a rue grappa could not be missing. Cultivated in the home garden and bottled as soon as it is picked, under a grappa with a strong alcohol content. The pomace is Piedmontese red and rests in the bottle for at least 3 months before being put on the market.
Founded in 1870 by Paolo Gualco, a former cooper by profession, the Gualco distillery is one of the few to boast over 150 years of family history. Paul’s sons and nephews undertook a solitary career as distillers, and then gathered the various branches into the hands of Susanna Gualco, the fourth generation. Susanna’s son, Alessandro Soldatini, was the worthy heir and still contributes to the production by joining the sixth generation at the head of the company, his son Giorgio.
The alembic used is a bain-marie Piemontese, the only patented in the region. It’s a discontinuous plant that allows you to get only 10-15 liters for each cooking. The bain-marie prevents high temperatures to avoid smoke and burning. In addition, the Piedmontese method is a system that adds nothing to the pomace, neither water nor other, not even the lees that can cause the worst defects in the grappa. The only humidity is that naturally present in the pomace after pressing. To continue on the purest philosophy, the fuel used are the exhausted pomace of previous cooked.
- Zalto Glass Universal Taste€36.00Out of stock
- Renoir Wood Corkscew€36.00
- Libro - Assaggi di grappa - Maddalena Baldini€12.00Out of stock
- Libro - Fatti di birra. Come innamorarsi di una bionda, una rossa e una bruna€12.00Out of stock
- Corkscrew for Vintage Bottles Westmark Monopol Edition Ah So€21.00Out of stock
- Libro - Herbarium Volume 1 - Oscar Quagliarini€19.00Out of stock
- Drop Stop N. 2 Mini Disk Wine Breather€5.00Out of stock
- Wine Bottle Digital Thermometer€17.00Out of stock
- Fascia Refrigerante Epivac€14.00Out of stock