Grappa Della Donna Selvatica Che Scavalica Le Colline Del Barbaresco Romano Levi
At the age of 17, Romano Levi began to conduct the distillation, founded by his father Serafino in 1925, with the same distillation plant and the same artisan process. The distillery, which enters Neive, is today led by his daughter, after Romano's death in 2008. Inside still the only direct fire still existent in Europe. Historical box in wood box and cork stopper.
The must used is Nebbiolo da Barbaresco still dripping. Aged in barrels for 36 months.
- Rhum J. M. Millesime 2011€103.00
- Rhum Paille J.M.€37.00
- Rhum J. M Vieux V.S.O.P.€59.00
- Rhum Sajous Clairin€53.00
- Rhum Vaval Clairin€53.00
- Rhum World Championship Clairin€42.00Out of stock
- Rhum Casimir Clairin€49.00Out of stock
- Rhum Japonais Ryoma Kikusui€68.00
- Rhum Agricole XO Neisson€157.00Out of stock
- Rhum Jamaica Hampden€72.00