La Viranda was founded in 1980 by a project by Claudio Solito and a peasant cooperative. The 20 hectares of vineyards were planted in the '80s and organized in small parcels, yields are low, the use of sulfur dioxide is reduced to the minimum necessary and any other addition, not included in the biodynamic agriculture, is prohibited. Claudio has been fighting for years to have the municipal DOC as it happens for the best cru of Burgundy. The maturity of the grapes is an essential aspect for its wines. The harvest is based on its huge experience in the vineyard. The ultimate goal of Claudio's work is to offer a high quality wine to everyone at affordable prices.
- Libertario Secco La VirandaSpecial Price €9.00 Regular Price €10.00
- Pan Del Bric La Viranda 2015€17.00
- Cul De Sac La Viranda 2016€12.00Out of stock
- Costa D' San Bastian La Viranda€9.50Out of stock
- Sansossi Barbera Chinata La Viranda€15.00Out of stock
- Ca D Roc Sparkling La Viranda€8.00Out of stock
- Madama Pijan La Viranda€11.00Out of stock