Rhum Vieux Agricole V.S.O.P. Clement
Rhum Vieux Agricole V.S.O.P. Clement ages 4 years in Bourbon barrels and of various essences to give it the characteristic aroma and roundness.
The nose immediately affects dried fruit, hot caramel and exotic spices. Herbaceous notes enrich the bouquet. Then a delicate and silky entry accompanies a dry body of coconut, banana and hazelnut. Long and complex finish for this elegant and exotic rum.
In 1887 at the Focal poinyof the sugar cane crisis, Homère Clément bought the Domaine de l'Acajou in Martinique, which has long been considered the best field for cane cultivation.
The idea was to produce a distilled rhum from sugar cane juice according to the Armagnac production processes learned during his studies in Paris. Thus the first agricultural
rhum is born.
We found other products you might like!
- Libro - Dioniso Crocifisso - Michel Le Gris€16.00Out of stock
- Libro - Cuoche Ribelli - Derive Approdi€20.00Out of stock
- Libro - Da leccarsi i baffi - Mario Soldati€17.00Out of stock
- Libro - L'invenzione della gioia - Sandro Sangiorgi€35.00Out of stock
- Wine Set De Luxe Pulltex€52.00
- Libro - Herbarium Volume 1 - Oscar Quagliarini€19.00Out of stock
- Libro - Herbarium Volume 2 - Oscar Quagliarini€25.00Out of stock
- Set Sommelier 7 Accessories Renoir€79.00Out of stock