Susucaru Rosso Frank Cornelissen 2022
|Pairings||Appetizer, Pasta with meat , Fish Soup|
Rosso del Contadino is transformed into Susucaru Rosso but it is still the entry level wine of Frank Cornelissen's Cellar. Assembling Nerello Mascalese grapes with other local varieties deriving from vines with an average age of 70 years.
The company is located in Solicchiata, on the north slopes of the Etna volcano. The philosophy of cultivation is based on the principle that a man is incapable of understanding Nature in its entirety, its complexity and its interactions. They prefer to follow the directions given by Mother Nature rather than deciding what to do and to not do. As a consequence, this choice has led to the avoidance of ground movement, the abandonment of any raw material treatment (chemical, traditional, biological or bio-dynamic) added to the processed product.
The cultivated area of their farm is about 12ha of which 10 vineyards with trees and the remnants of olive trees, traditional fruits, almonds and garden. The annual production is about 20,000 bottles of wine and 600 bottles of olive oil. The products are the result of our hands and only exist with their raw material, without the addition of any other "concealer". Our wines and olive oils with the utmost territorial expression and depth, bear the name Magma®. This selected wine and oil, of singular contrada and vintages, comes from exceptional terrain and geology, between 650 and 1.010 meters of altitude.
- Decanter per Vino Axium Zalto€120.00
- Libro - Il vino capovolto - Porthos€15.00Out of stock
- Libro - Il Vino Tra Cielo e Terra - Nicolas Joly€25.00Out of stock
- Wine Set De Luxe Pulltex€52.00
- Cavatappi X-tens Set Pulltex€47.00Out of stock
- Libro - Alsazia - Samuel Cogliati e Jean-Marc Gatteron€18.00Out of stock
- Libro - Herbarium Volume 1 - Oscar Quagliarini€19.00Out of stock