Terms and conditions
Right of withdrawal
- Pursuant to art. 5 of Legislative Decree 22 May 1999. 185, the customer (if it qualifies as a "consumer" within the meaning of article 1 letter b) of Legislative Decree 22 May 1999. 185) has the right to cancel the contract and return the ordered goods without any penalty and without specifying the reason within the term of 10 (ten) working days from the receipt of the Products.
- The right of withdrawal must be exercised by the customer, subject to revocation by sending a registered letter Galli Enoteca, Via Pisacane 2 60019 Senigallia (Ancona), within ten (10) working days from receipt of the products. The communication referred to above can be sent, within the same term, by telegram or fax to the number Galli Enoteca 071-63811, provided that it is confirmed by registered letter, within 48 (forty eight) hours after sending the telegram.
- All returns (to be perfectly intact and accompanied by original packaging) must be authorized by Galli Enoteca who will issue a return authorization number (RMA). Once you receive your RMA number, the customer can return the product to the following address: Galli Enoteca, Via Pisacane 2, 60019 Senigallia (Ancona). Packages are not accepted on delivery.
- Once you have received the products (and verify their integrity) Galli Winery will, in the shortest time possible, we will credit the customer the cost of returned products (as indicated on the invoice), retaining, if necessary, the amount of postage that will remain permanently charged to the customer.
- The right of withdrawal can not be exercised by the customer in the event that the products purchased have been opened, altered or modified by the customer.
Galli Enoteca immediately reimburse the customer who purchases with a credit card or with PayPal if anything is missing at the time of the order of the products in the warehouse. You can choose whether to replace the missing product with another product, or be refunded immediately, with the secure PayPal system.
Galli Enoteca guarantees the protection of privacy and the responsible use of information relating to its customers. Please read the following regarding our disclosures. It is based on the Italian legislation on the protection of privacy (Article. 13th Leg. 196/03 and subsequent document "Requirements for the collection of information online," the European Union). At this legislation have been added to the international standards to guarantee the quality of our service to the customer, wherever he is.
Use of information
On our site you are filling out forms for the registration of its name, to request information and to purchase our products and services. The personal data provided (email, phone, address, etc..) Will be used to send the requested information, to initiate the purchase and if necessary to complete the purchase online (financial information, credit card numbers, maturities of credit card, shipping address, etc.)., and billing procedures.
You will receive information about new services, special offers and news that we cover. The information provided will not be granted to other individuals and / or companies. It will be possible to withdraw from the inclusion sending an email to email@example.com
Galli Enoteca in its effort to meet its customers requests and collects the most useful information to ensure proper service. This information will be stored in corporate databases and will not be sold or rented out. Each customer will receive updates about new products.
Galli Enoteca could, if necessary, make use of the IP address of the customer to monitor and correct operation of the server and the management of the site. The IP address of the customers could also be used to collect demographic data on turnout, the manner of use and the traffic generated by the site. This information will help us to make more efficient online services and improve the design and usability of the site.
If you do not wish to receive announcements or special offers, have been prepared with the following procedures:
Email: to be removed from the mailing list, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Remove" in the subject. Within two weeks of the request will be processed.
Profile: To be removed from the mailing list using the appropriate option in your profile.
The use of the site and purchasing our product, the registered user consents to the collection and use of information as expressed in this document. Any updates or changes to the rules outlined above will be valid for new subscribers and will be communicated to time and published on the site.
How to contact us
Phone: +39 071.63811
Via Pisacane, 2
60019 Senigallia (AN) - Italy
Our staff is available Monday to Saturday from 09:000 to 20:00 GMT + 1:00.