Vouvray Sec La Dilettante Breton 2019
|Pairings||Fresh Cheese, Appetizer, Fish soup|
Vouvray is one of the appelations in the Touraine district. Surely it is the most versatile one. In fact, sweet, dry, sparkling, passive wines are produced .. The predominant grape is Chenin Blanc, which finds in the soil of Vouvray, a substrate rich of clay and limestone.
Chaterine et Pierre Breton have long worked to express this strong mineral sensation and are perfectly aware that Chenin Blanc's aging skills pass first Through the hard work on the soil.
- Zalto Glass Universal Taste€34.00Out of stock
- Tappo Salvavino Renoir€4.50Out of stock
- Renoir Parrot Sommelier-Style Corkscrew€38.00Out of stock
- Wooden Gift Box 3 Wine Bottles Renoir€10.00Out of stock
- Cavatappi X-tens Set Pulltex€47.00
- DecantBrusch Pulltex€10.00
- Decanter Icaro Pulltex€58.00Out of stock