Whisky Caol Ila Samaroli 2011
|Region||Isle of Islay|
2011 Samaroli Caol Ila
Bottled in Scotland in 2020.
Caol Ila in Gaelic means "Sound of Islay". A distillery founded in 1846 that has conquered all enthusiasts, with its classy style that has established a "peat" flavor of elegance and bearing.
Samaroli does not need introductions for whisky lovers. Select the best barrels from the 1960s for enthusiasts and connoisseurs from all over the world.
Samaroli has been selecting spirits since 1968 and has been the reference point for whiskey enthusiasts from all over the world ever since. Antonio Bleve, who grew up in the Samaroli family, has been at the helm of the team since 2008 and continues his work impeccably. The company begins its journey with Scottish Single Malts, then expands its offer by creating exceptional blends and dedicating part of its attention to the growing world of rum, capable of offering products of the highest quality. Excellent to savor in meditative solitude or in cheerful company, they are the most appreciated gifts by connoisseurs and at the same time excellent bottles to be left to age in the cellar. Samaroli is the right choice for those who want to play it safe and try the best spirits!
- Blind Tasting Sleeve€10.00
- Libro - Assaggi di grappa - Maddalena Baldini€12.00Out of stock
- Libro - Manuale di conversazione sui grandi vini rossi - Andrea Gori€10.00Out of stock
- Libro - Fatti di birra. Come innamorarsi di una bionda, una rossa e una bruna€12.00Out of stock
- Wine Bag Pulltex€7.00
- DecantBrusch Pulltex€10.00
- Corkscrew for Vintage Bottles Westmark Monopol Edition Ah So€21.00Out of stock
- Cavatappi X-tens Set Pulltex€47.00Out of stock
- Libro - Herbarium Volume 1 - Oscar Quagliarini€19.00Out of stock
- Drop Stop N. 2 Mini Disk Wine Breather€5.00Out of stock
- Wine Bottle Digital Thermometer€17.00Out of stock